|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
How to survive a horror movie, reedited.1.Always the number one rule for horror movies, never have sex. You and your lover will be to distracted doing it to even notice the killer is standing right above you,ready to plunge his knife into your back.
2.Never ask the police for help,they always end up dying at some point.
3.If your friend is injured, leave him behind. Someone has to live to tell the tale.
4.Don't ever tell your friends that you will be back. You won't be back.
5.Don't drive down deserted country roads. Who knows what kind of people live there.
6.Whatever you do, do not separate like they do in the scooby doo movies. The killer could easily pick you off one by one.
7.Stay in your room if you hear a strange noise coming from outside your door. Lock yourself in and close the curtain if you have to and shut the fuck up.
8.Never brush your teeth. When you bend down to spit the toothpaste out and go back up, you will probably encounter something horrifying in the mirror.
9.Use your fucking common sense, easy as that
Medusa oc meme1. Name:Medusa
2. Age:Unkown. (I don't even think Chaos have age)
3. Gender:female of course durr.
4. How tall is s/he?:4'5
5. Describe their eyes:Her eyes are always yellow but sometimes they glow when she's in the dark,it's only because they are highly reflective, just like cat eyes.
6. Sexuality:Straight of course.
9. Lover(s)?:No one
10. Any talents or abilities, even if these are included in your canon?:She has a couple of abilities, such as being able to fly and being able to make chaos emeralds appear out of nowhere.
11. Any talents and abilities that are unusual in their canon?:Nope.
12. What's their religion/belief system?:Medusa believes that something or someone created everything, but she doesn't technically believe in anything unless someone can prove it exists.
13. Have you ever renamed, redesigned, or reworked this person? How?:Yup. When I first made her she had three snake tails but now she has a tailmouth. She also didn't have bla
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More